NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi

Congratulations and Welcome Rachel

We are a very friendly lot as you will see

How sweet are they ?

There is lots of useful advice and tips in the forum, and also lots of names to call your CAG.When do you get him/her?

Thanks for the pics we love pics on the forum

Welcome, they are just so cute great pic. Lots of good info here and if you dont see it just ask;)

Will you no by the time your baby comes home if it is a boy/girl? I am very partial to the name Starbuck (nothing to do with the coffeee) if I was to get another I am thinking that would be my first pick.

When do you get him/her? Look forward to hearing all.

Carolyn & Mika

Welcome Rachel!!

It's GreYt having you here. Those are to fine looking baby CAGs.

Names are a hard one and I recommend just observing the personality and naming after you get a feel for your new Grey.

I prefer African names due to that being their heritage. There are several lists on the web of African names and their meanings.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. :-)

Hello Rachel and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new baby grey.

Those are two precious looking baby Cags in that picture and I assume one of them is yours, bet you wish both of them were.

You have come to the right place looking for lots of useful information as our threads are full of helful advice, just read thru them and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I am sure once you get your baby home you will come up with a suitable name for him/her, sometimes you just have to have a couple of days to see some of their personality come out and a name just seems to pop right into your head.