NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

CharNksa

CharNksa

Hello, my name is Charlene, I live in Saudi Arabia (I am from AL. U.S.A.). I have a Grey named Pepper and I have one reserved, should get it this month I hope. I also have a G2,2 male IRNS,3 cockatiels,2 keets, & a canary. We have fish and 1 hamster as well. I am a Muslim and we normally don't take photos but I take some from time to time to show friends then delete them, you can see some at http://www.myspace.com/charleneksa if you like. I look forward to meeting you.

Hello Charlene and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you, Pepper and this new grey.

My you have quite a flock of birds don't you, I am sure they keep you busy but I doubt that you would trade a minute of it and I bet you have some stories you could tell us too if you would like to share them with us.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I see you shared a link to a site where we may see your birds but if you want to post some pics directly in your post please do as we would love to see them.