NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird Talk Magazine

Kaedyn

I know this isn't grey specific, but I wanted to make sure the most eyes caught this thread. For those who don't already subscribe to Bird Talk magazine, Amazon is running a special of $10.00 for a one year subscription. It's $13.99 on the product page and they discount $3.99 at checkout. If you look carefully at the top of the product page, you'll see a small blurb about their magazine promotion.

To contrast, it's normally $19.97 if you use the card inside the magazine and $59.88 if you buy 12 individual copies (US prices).

Good to know, thanks Kaedyn!

I just want to add on to this, that you have to enter all your credit card info and get aaaaaall the way to the end before they discount the #3.99. It's on the last page you see before you officially submit your payment info, and it shows up in a little blurb box on the top right of the screen.

I hadn't even thought about subscribing to Bird Crazy until now, so you make a good advertiser! :laugh:

Actually, Kaedyn is an alias that I used years ago in an early online game. I suppose it can be a bit confusing in this context. My fids are Sierra, Rigel, Behati, and Harley.

I kept putting off buying a subscription to the magazine, since I typically pick up a copy at random when I spot it in the store. If I'd known how much more I was paying vs the subscription, I wouldn't have procrastinated so long. So, I figured I'd pass this on to everyone else who may be in the same boat. I know they have a lot of readers here.