NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Won't practice in front of his teacher

EFGriffith

Greys are so funny with their different personalities, ya know? Hubby and I were out of town for a week and left Tango with my friends Melissa and Jeff. When we came home, they said he chatters away in the mornings, just kind of practicing the same few words over and over again. But he's never uttered a word in front of my husband or me, silly man.

The funny thing is, it goes both ways. They tried to teach Tango a couple of sounds and they never even heard him attempt them. But now that Tango's back home, he uses those new sounds all the time! Still doesn't attempt words in front of me though... It's like he's self-conscious and doesn't want to perform poorly for the expert who taught him :silly:

My Grey George is like that ,my parents have been here for 3 weeks and they said he chatters non stop all the time ,but immediately I walk in the room he never utters another word :unsure: If i go out the room upstairs he will chatter a bit and boy can he talk but like you never in front of me ?:laugh: