NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

birdie vids!

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

heyho everyone, i was just typed african grey parrot into "youtube" the video clip website (www.youtube.com) and i found LOADS of really great grey clips. i was wondering if anyone here and videos of their greys on there, or wanted to put some on and then share the links with everyone in here. it would be great to see some videos!

There are a lot of great videos (and a few crappy ones from proud but oblivious parents ;)) on YouTube. I don't have any up, because Nikko has been less than enthusiastic when ever I get the video camera out. I've got some great photographs of her, but the only kind of good video of her is one where she is taking a bath.

Speaking of bird videos, there are a pair of doves with a nest outside my window. Yesterday when I looked out, she was feeding the babies :sick:. I'm hoping to get some video of that in the next few days. I have snuck some photographs of the babies while the parents were away (the nest is in a short palm tree, so I can walk right up to it), so I'll have to post a pic soon. They're ugly, but cute, and their little beaks are really weird looking :huh:.

• 1 month later...