NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Blushing

Nikki

I've just learned about blushing in grey's. I've been tryng to find out more on this topic but don't seem to see much info on it. I have actually notice this in my timneh from time to time but didn't understand what I was seeing. I'd just think oh... I never noticed she had so many pink tinged feathers around her eyes...& then I'd forget about it. When I read about blushing I realized what was going on. I think that is so adorable!

I've never noticed it all and didn't even know about it untill this post came up. I didn't know they could blush. Perhaps I need to pay more attention to Baxter and see if he does it too. It gets pink? It's noticable? Pretty neat. I didn't know about this. Thats why I like it here, you are always learning new things:) Now I want to see a blushing grey:blush:

I didn't know about it till I read the book Alex & Me: How a Scientist and a Parrot Uncovered a Hidden World of Animal Intelligence by Irene M. Pepperberg. It was enjoyable to read but made me feel like I am owning a little Einstein! A bit intimidating what these birds are capable of.