NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She just mixed up words and made new sentence!

Char

Whisper has mixed up words before but this is the first time it made sense. She says good girl a lot and give me a kiss but tonight she said "Give me a good kiss". I have never said it to her that way so she made a new sentence herself!

Also, she has not said anything new for a while but tonight I was standing at the kitchen counter with her on my shoulder eating nuts and I would occasionally offer her one and she was not interested as she does not like nuts.

Then very quietly she said in my ear. "Want a cracker?"

:lol: It was like forget those nuts get out some crackers. So of course I got her a cracker.:lol:<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/01/07 01:28

That's so funny. Very clever. Tobie did the same thing and it blew me away. I still don't know if I dreamed it but at the time it was very clear. The dog was out back barking. Tobie knows Pogo, out back! because we say that to get the dogs to go to the back door. He also knows " give me a kiss", "lets go" etc. This day, when the dog was barking, he said "Go out back and give the dog a kiss". I guess I should send that to ripleys beleive it or not, but that's what he said.

Those are great stories! My husband kept trying to get a specific reply out of our Kenya. He would say "You da man...No, I'm da bird", hoping that eventually he would say the "you da man" and she would reply with "no, I'm da bird". Now, she just says, "You da bird" to just about everyone! (he never got it to quite work out the way he planned).

The best part is she laughs at herself every time she says it too! :lol:

Lisa