NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New bird???

casper

Does anyone have any plans to add to their flock this year? I am at my limit with three, Im not saying I never would have another grey but dont have any plans for the near future. Just wondered as I have noticed a few people mention the possibility of a new member to their birdie family:)

Caroline.

I have considered adding to my flock of two but no I guess not, hubby said no way but I don't pay any attention to what he says, I do what I want but I don't know if I would have the time to devote to another.

I had an opportunity to get a peach faced conure that seems a real sweetheart but I decided against it, not because of what hubby said but that I might not have the time for another, don't want to sell myself short.

I have not even Gotten My CAG yet. He/She is only 2 weeks old. But My Husband is already talking about next yr we will get another CAG. Plus I have other Birds. I think I turned him into a BirdMan! LOL! That Is a Good Thing!

I'm definatly not planning to get anymore birds. I have enough to last me for a long time. With 3 big birds that are very demanding of my time and four little ones that also need love and attention. I have all I can handle I'm not saying never but for right now Gizmo my Macaw is just starting to trust and love me and Tyco is still in need of allot of reabilitation I have my work cut out for me. Its a labour of love and I enjoy every minute that I spend with them but they do take allot of my time there isn't much time for much else. I'm working allot more now than I was and because of that I find my birds are missing the time I use to spend with them but my finaces demand that I make more money these days. so instead of working 2 or 3 days a week I'm working 4 days Its not to bad because I work from 5pm to 11pm so its only 6 hours and the birds go to bed at 8pm so I'm only away from them for 3 hours 4 days a week but they still act as if its the worst thing I've ever done to them. and get very needy when I'm home. I know they will adjust but right now they don't like it much.