NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Personality Change

Dave007

This is Baby who is a 15 yr old Quaker

CopyofDSCN0290-1.jpg

This is Jazz, a former plucker who was afraid of other birds and who is now sitting away from his cage with Baby for the first time.

CopyofDSCN0286.jpg

Jazz is showing some interest in Baby, checking him out

CopyofDSCN0287-1.jpg

This is Jazz finally showing some offensive attitudes towards Baby, standing up for his rights

CopyofDSCN0288-1.jpg

I know these pictures don't seen unusual but I can guarantee you that a big breakthrough has occurred in these photos concerning personality which at first didn't think would ever occur.

PS--sorry that there's a pic of a grey here. I know this section is for Other Birds.

Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/12/27 02:03<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/12/27 07:13

So thats the little loudmouth I hear from time to time, he is a cute little "baby" and yes I can see the differences in the pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.

Dave, this is the other birds room but that doesn't mean that a grey cannot be included in pics posted in this room, don't sweat the small stuff.:whistle:

Dave, thanks for sharing Baby and Jazz with us. It is always exciting when there is a breakthrough between our pets; be they bird to bird or bird to dog or cat. Harmony, I love harmony.

On another note, I noticed the model ships. My late father-in-law would work painstaking hours in the evening on his model ships. The last one he made took him 7 years, it helped him in his last months, he was determined to finish it. The intricate work takes much patience. From what I can see in your pictures, your ships are as beautiful.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...