NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Looking for a Home

Talon

I read on another (Not going to mention where) forum that a member in Las Vegas, Nevada is looking for someone to adopt their grey. He is a year old. If anyone is interested. Just PM me, and I'll give you what information I have.

The owner is moving out of state and unable to take him with him. :(

Sounds like a lovely bird! It's a shame.

I'm in Phoenix and headed to Miami, enroute to home, in a couple of weeks and have considered a grey for adoption. We currently have an M2 and a Moustached Parakeet. I can rescue accordingly if required. Email as you deem necessary.

I PM'd the guy to ask how much he wants for his little one. I wonder what Nikko would think of a little TAG brother? Of course, convincing my parents is a whole other story. My dad is not exactly bird friendly. Luckily, Nikko is such a sweetie it hasn't been a problem.

Oh, and the little sweetie is adorable :kiss:. He's got the cute little red speckles on his lower body and legs and those big dark baby eyes. I sure wish I could bring him home!

EDIT: I was looking at the guys previous posts, and had some videos on YouTube of his TAG. It sure would be nice of one of us could adopt him, he seems like a realy nice bird!<br><br>Post edited by: spookyhurst, at: 2007/05/17 09:55

• 2 weeks later...