NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Me and Jasper are New!

Hi All,

Just a quick intro I'm Debi and we have a new addition to our family in the form of 15 week old Jasper. We have had him just for a week now and he's great.

He seems to have settled in great now and recognises already when either myself or my partner or either of my 2 daughters approach him. He's quite vocal already (just squeaks and twitters) but it's as if he'shaving a conversation with us :P

My 7 year old is determined she will teach him to sing all the songs from high School Musical (!!!!)

Got lots of advise of the last few days visiting the

forum and you all seem a really friendly helpfull bunch.

Bye for Now

Debi

:) :) :)

Hello Debi and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Jasper.

Is Jasper your first grey, first parrot? Do you know for sure whether it is a he or not?

You have come to the right place looking for advice as we have many knowledgeable members who are ready and willing to answer any questions you may have.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and remember you can ask us any question and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Jasper you would like to share with us we would love to see him.