NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello everyone!

rayyan

:) hi everyone my name is michelle and i have a breeding pair of greys called George and Maddie!

George is semi tame and Maddie is un tame.

would love to hear from any breeders who can offer advice and support, and also from any other members.

hi! thanks 4 ur replies.

i have literaly just had them a couple of days so they're still settling in.

i have seen some people with pairs seem to treat the pairs differently to say a single one. mine have lots of toys and they love the music, they sing along and everything!

i know they wouldnt ever be tame but does that mean i should treat them differently in anyway?

i just ask for everyone opinions! thanks

Hello Michelle and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and George and Maddie.

Have you had breeding greys before or greys as pets?

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I don't know much about breeding greys but we do have some members who do breed greys and maybe they will chime in with some advice for you. I do know that pet greys do not make breeders and breeder greys do not make pets but that is about it.

If you have some pictures of George and Maddie you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

i knew that the breeders wont tame or anythin but i was a bit unsure on how that related to the boredom thing i dont want them to get depressed and start plucking etc.

they seem to be ok at the moment, so hopefully they r happy.

i will post some pictures tomorrow for everyone.