NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone...

d1yer08

Hiya Brett,

Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your new addition, its really exciting when you bring your new baby home. Have you had Rosie from being a baby as well?

Gizmo is a great name, I was going to call my youngest grey that but decided on Jasper.

I look forward to hearing about your two lovely greys, post some pictures when you get chance.

Hope you enjoy it here:)

Caroline

Thanks Casper.

No i re-homed Rosie a while ago know,she is a lovley parrot huge for a female...lol.

We cant do much with her but my gosh talk.....lol.

I named him Gizmo as he sounds just like little Gizmo did on the film the Gremlins...lol a little cutie and loving the head rubs too..

You can get lots of advice on here for Rosie, a good few members on here have re-homes and have worked wonders with them.

If you need to ask anything just post away, I know they will share their experiences with you and give great advice! I think they are brilliant!:)

Hello Brett and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Rosie and Gizmo.

You have come to the right place Brett for loads of useful information that you will find in our many threads. Please read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Do you have any other birds or parrots besides the 2 greys or any other pets?

We would love to see some pictures of your two greys if you would share some pictures of them with us.