NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New member!

I found your other post but never had any breeding pairs and can't really offer advice. There are several on here that do though and will probably be answering your questions when they come on. If you can get some pictures of them without disturbing them too much we would love to see them. :)

Hello Angel and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your greys.

I am from Virginia but I was just in Orlando, FL at Disney World on vacation last week and the weather was very nice and we had a wonderful time.

So you are into breeding greys now, is this your first attempt at breeding greys?

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We do have several members who either breed greys or know something about it and they will chime in with advice for you but you might have to ask specific questions first.

If you have some pictures of these greys you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

Thanks for the warm Welcome! I've breed conures before and ringnecks. I wasn't ready for a african greys but i had idea that this was going to happen. The lady next door to me had to move in the last minutes and gave all her breeder birds aways. So hear i'am with a very nice proven breeding pair of greys!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Now what?

SO i put them in a 3x3x5 cage feeding them zurpeem and seed mix, apples, oranges, and rice, and soem vegs.

Now they just layed eggs right before she gave them to me and she keeped them. I figure that alone will strees them out. but i keep them out side. and it's like 50 this morning. sould i put a heat lamp for them?

i cover them up at night also.

But that is what i'm up too now