NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

LEFTOVERS

Luvparrots

Most of you, if not all probably already do this, but just in case: My Ana Grey eats all the time, but alot of her food is tossed here and there. I know she can't be the only very messy grey with very bad table manners. Because of the very cold weather, with lots of snow here and there, wild birds all around are probably having a hard time finding food.

From what I know of the member of this forum our greys get premium food and therfore have premium leftover. I gather Ana Grey's all up and place it outside in a spot I know wild birds will frequent. It makes me feel fantastic and I get to see alot of different winter birds I might not otherwise see.

Merry Christmas and good fortune to all this holiday season.

I've been doing that for years I love to watch the wild birds come into my yard and enjoy all the scraps that my birds leave behind. I always have so much of it with birds. I just save it up and put it out for the birds everyday The Steller jays just love the left over parrot food and the smaller song birds prefer the conure and Cockateils food so I get a large variaty of different birds in my yard. I love to watch them all.