NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

14 Feb baby Max

splint101

Hi there guys and girls,

I thought i would share this with you. When I went back to the breeder yesterday to buy some more goodies for Max I asked him when did he hatch. He told me when I got Max that he was 12 weeks old but never whent to work it out. So there was 4 eggs that hatched and he was the last one, the 1st one was on the 11 Feb, 2nd=12 Feb, 3rd=13 Feb & then Max 14th Feb..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Guest briansmum

aaaaw wow thats lovely. it's great to know the hatch date. Brian hatched on 11th Feb.. theres 3 days between our babies!!:woohoo: also.. you have a valentine baby.. aaaaw

Guest briansmum

yeah me too. i've got a collection of toilet roll tubes for him to destroy too. he has his own cupboard :laugh:

I'l have to remember to wish him happy birthday next year, because it's my birthday too! As to the toy boxes, I can't believe you haven't already got one! If you're after a freebie, lots of wine shops get their wine in nice wooden crates that they're more than happy to give away - if you get a 12 bottle box they're a good size, you can stack them - and so long as you take any staples out, they're also chewable (by the birds, not us!),

Julia

I have one of those plastic storage units with 3 slide out drawers that I keep Josey's toys and such in. It sits close to the cage and makes it easy to exchange out toys.

Josey's hatch date is May 25, she will be 1 year old next week.