NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Season's Greetings...

Animalspirit

Thanks for the compliments, and I reply to all of you at once...

Well, it was fun figuring out how to do it. First of all, I built that webpage, with a little test-video. The next thing I did was searching for a instrumental version of the carol in a suitable key and tempo, and play it for the parrots. I had to practice a little before they started to whistle and sing along. Then I tried to put all the parrots together, but that wasn't very easy. Fernando the TAG and Cootje the BFA started to fight. Asterix the rosella and Fernando also like to fight if too close to each other. I had to train him to sit close to that christmas tree, because he can fly away if he doesn't like it. The lovebirds can also fly now, their wings grow fast! Chevvy, the personata and Stud, the hybrid lovebird have been playing in the tree this afternoon just to get used to it. Rumi the dancing and singing YCA and Rico the OWA are not that courageous, so I had to train them a little as well. And Cootje, the BFA, jumps on my shoulder when I get too close... So i practiced this afternoon. I couldn't put them all on the buggy or the perch, so I built the christmas tree more or less into the climbing tree. Tomorrow morning, before I take the parrots downstairs I will break it down again and decorate my livingroom...