NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cheap toy you can both enjoy!

Carolyn

Each time I go to Starbucks I ask them to double cup my coffee that way I get clean fresh cups to work with:laugh:

Come home make this, then you can enjoy the coffee and Mika gets to destroy another toy:woohoo: It's a win/win situation;)

Carolyn & Mika Cup_toy.jpg

Cup_toy.jpg

OMG! I am a daily regular at Starbucks, and once a week I treat the kids and bring home those trays with hot chocolate. I just threw one away this morning. I LOVE this toy! It is so easy, clever, and something I have every day!!

LOTS OF KARMA FOR YOU! :woohoo: :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Clever idea and I love my Starbucks! :D

I just thought of something that could make that chew toy a little more interesting, hopefully.

What about covering the opening of the cup with some newspaper? You could put random nuts/treats in like 3 of them...and the bird will have to forage through all the cups in order to find the ones with the treats??

I don't know. It's just an idea, not sure if it'd work any.

Thanks for sharing!

We're working on a homemade play stand w/ PVC pipes and will definitely post the pics when we're done.

Wow, great creation Carolyn!!

Now I have a reason to tell Kim why I go to Starbucks so often.....for bird toy parts of course. ;-)

Dayo will have one of these in just a few days. I think I own stock and even have some options coming my way from Starbucks. :-)

• 2 weeks later...