NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Vacation

Sammel1

Judy I'm jealous, jealous, jealous!!! Florida is a great State to see. Could never get use to the alligators or is it crocodiles wandering free though!! Looking forward to some great pictures and tales about your great vacation. You're going to Disney World right? Hope your cold has subsided. Have fun!!

Have a great vacation Sammy and you and your family have a great Xmas too.!! :-)

Judy, thats just not right. Your Sun bathing while the rest of us are freezing? Wheres the justice in that? ;-)

Hope you've had a great time in Florida, despite your cold. :-)

Man it is in the 80's here in sunny Orlando and having a good time riding the Rock in roller roller coaster and the Tower of Terror, can't get enough of those two, the music in the Rock in roller is by Aerosmith, wow they are jamming while you are rockin and it takes off like a rocket:woohoo:

Today is our last day and we fly home tomorrow but I have had a great time even though a couple of days I suffered thru with my cold.

I miss my Josey and Sunny though and will be glad to see them and rest, man you walk your feet off here, thats for sure.:side: :laugh: