NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

leaving the babies at home

MARIR

I am feeling SO guilty...we are taking an overnight trip to NY for the weekend, and am leaving the girls at home w/ my daughter and mom...I feel so bad, I don't want to go, and am not sure that if I do go I will enjoy myself. I'm afraid that they'll get upset that we are gone, even though they're being loved,(just not by me) They've only been in the car for about 45 min. so far, I've been trying to work them up to a few hours...but a seven drive might me too much at this time...but i still feel bad. Any suggestions? or am I just worrying for nothing?

Hawaii? wow, Sounds alot nicer than New York, I couldn't leave them for longer, I'd get an ulcer worrying...I'll probably drive my daughter nuts calling and checking on them, but thats what parents are for.

Marir,

I won the company trip this year so it's for pleasure. I do plan on taking something like 1000 photos.. :blink: Good thing we have an OFF TOPIC section now. You know where lots of those photos are going don't ya? :P

There is one thing that I am not sure I can honor.. You know me, I love to give folks what they need and want.. But this one request.. I just don't know.. Should I tell everyone...I'm not sure.. I hate this indecision.... It might be a problems if I say.... OK. I'll tell ya....

Talon requested that she see me in a Speedo on the beach.... There, I said it..:blink: :dry: :huh: :blush: :side: :pinch: :silly:

I have one thing to say to Talon.... Ready babe... Absolutely NOT..

I :kiss: u. Sorry they don't have that other Emoticon I usually use... :P<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/05/15 23:37

CD - you will like it. Hawaii is great. That 10 hr flight sucks though :ohmy: My wife and I are going to Oahu at the end of this month. My wife has family living there. Her cousin is getting married there hence our upcoming trip. Maui is my personal favorite Island, but all are special and fun.

Hawaii :P Wow... that's all around the world for me. But if I'd have to fly that long anyway I'd chose Jamaica (my childhood dream).

Have fun CeasarsDad B)

You're right Penny, he probably won't want to come back. I have some cousins who years ago went there for vacation and loved it so much they went there to live. But things are expensive over there.

Frank let us know what gas cost there a gallon.

FairY wrote:

Hawaii :P Wow... that's all around the world for me. But if I'd have to fly that long anyway I'd chose Jamaica (my childhood dream).

Have fun CeasarsDad B)

FairY,

I can remember the last time we were in Jamaica. We went there on a Cruise. I loved it but I was a little unhappy with the state of poverty on the island. Every corner you turn there are children beggin for money. It was a shame.. So sad.. You want to help but you can only give out so much money..

The resorts there are spectacular though and the water is awesome. If I went back I would stay in the resorts and not venture out into the streets.

I know what you mean. I went to the bahamas and stayed at the atlantis restort. It was amazing but when you go out of it you notice an instant change. As far as leaving a bird, I feel bad because I am going out for lunch today and not going home to eat and check on him. Im sure he'll be fine though.