NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Spare time & Hobbies.

No spare time here either :( But, I like to watch movies. And, my greatest hobby: music - I can listen to while I'm working as well, so that's great B)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monique

Spooky-Shih Tzu are so sweet! We have a Pomeranian and 2 Persians. Someday I'm going to get a Chinese Crested, too.

There's a little Pomeranian (Shim) at the park that is in love with Nikko. When he sees me coming, he runs over to see if I have her with me (I bring her in an Adventure Pack). Shim does this cute little dance until I put the cage down so he can look. Nikko is very tolerant of Shim. I guess she can sense that he is a gentle soul :kiss:.

Chinese Cresteds can be so cute, but can also be so ugly. Have you ever heard of the Ugliest Dog competition? There are always several Cresteds in contention. Here's a link to last years contenders:

http://www.sonoma-marinfair.org/uglydogvote.shtml

My dream dog is an Italian Greyhound. There's one at the park (Otis) that I'm head over heals for. He feels like velvet.

Judygram, I like literally all kinds of music. The oldies are great but so is modern music I think. Although I've met loads of youth that say there's nothing better than 80s music :P<br><br>Post edited by: FairY, at: 2007/05/17 10:59

Guest Monique

Spooky - we watched that competition this year on TV! :). My husband says the same thing. I will say what do you think of this puppy and he'll say something like - well for a dog with a genetic mutated defect it's cute. :woohoo: .

judygram wrote:

I like music too, I listen all day at work. My favorite is the oldies, they don't do music like that anymore.

Hi Judy

Well, of course I love the oldies too but I can also listen to heavy metal rock. and do so when I run. It gets me motivated sometimes..

I wanted to tell you about a Broadway Play I saw.. It was called "Jersey Boys".. and it was the life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.. I highly recommend this play if you are a fan of that kind of music and or era.. I loved every minute of it..

Monique wrote:

but the Wii looks like lots of fun to me I might have to go back on my oath or make a new one come the new year in Jan again and get a Wii if they are putting out some good games.

The Wii is very fun...we have it. ;) Just think, they wont be sitting around all day playing video games, they'll be getting exercise! a couple fun games are Wario Ware and Wii Sports....:laugh:

In my spare time I ride my horses, take pictures, or go on here. :whistle:

Melissa

Talonsis: and don't forget feeding horses, cleaning stalls, babysitting your brothers, and helping your mother download photo's because she stinks at that!

Did everyone here know that Talonsis can

JUMP ROPE WHILE ON A POGO STICK IN OUR DIRT DRIVEWAY!!!

:woohoo: :silly: :woohoo: :silly:

CeasarsDad wrote:

Hi Judy

Well, of course I love the oldies too but I can also listen to heavy metal rock. and do so when I run. It gets me motivated sometimes..

I wanted to tell you about a Broadway Play I saw.. It was called "Jersey Boys".. and it was the life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.. I highly recommend this play if you are a fan of that kind of music and or era.. I loved every minute of it..

I just read a joke about Jersey Girls :P

judygram wrote:

I liked them too, I especially like disco music it makes me want to shake my booty.

Hehehe :P there's more music that can have the same effect on me :P

Some music I listen to while sitting in front of my PC (it's on the PC as well) - and I wonder how come the chair I'm sitting on hasn't collapsed yet :laugh: