NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Disappointed

oppie

Hello,

I haven't been able to get a hold of the person who has taken us to go see Spencer for a few days now:( She has kids in school and is an interpreter for a deaf teacher. I can't see the schools being off for Christmas this soon, so I doubt they're on vacation. It just seems that she's blowing me off :( We leave for Wisconsin the 22nd, and I'm afraid I won't get to see him before we go. We'll be gone until Jan 7.

A cab would cost $80 round trip.

Thanks for listening

You might try putting a osting on craigs list for a ride or two. Id drive you myself if I wasnt so far away. I have a friend in your area that can probably take you after 7pm (she works late) providing you have your own vehicle. She is in between cars at the moment. Feel free to PM me if you would like me to get her info to you.

Good luck!

I see you are in Cincinnati. That is where I have gotten all of my birds from. The breeder we always deal with is in a suberb of Cincinnati. We drive from Wisconsin to there to get our birds.

At this point we know her so well and she knows us that I could not imagine going to another breeder.

I Wish I lived closer, I would give you a ride to go see your bird. I love meeting new birds anyway. Seeing how other people handle their birds has given me ideas for better ways for me to do things with my birds.