NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How Much Are Your Parking Tickets

I have been wondering.. You know living in the big cities has its' advantages. It also has lots of disavantages. One of them is the cost of parking tickets. Just last week I ended up getting 3 of those suckers.. OK. Get this, a parking ticket in NYC is.... Ready for this..... $115 :blink: Yet another reason why I want out of this place.

So I would like to know.. What is the cost of parking tickets in your area. Tell us your state then tell us you ticket price.. Does anyone have me beat?

Guest Monique

$15 as long as you pay within a certain time (maybe 48 hours) then it goes up to $25 or $40 ... I can't remember which.

I'm in Sacramento, CA. I've never had a parking ticket...I have had a few speeding tickets, though. They were a long time ago and I don't remember how much there were...but I do remember having to go to traffic school because I was in danger of losing my license due to too many points on my record. I barely made it before getting another speeding ticket...one ticket goes off the record and another goes on...:P

I am in South Africa, have no parking tickets but about 15-20 speeding tickets. :blush: The price tag for all of them are about ZAR 3500, that is about $507... I haven't payed them yet, so when ever I see a roadblock I make I U-turn. :evil: We have speed limits of 60km/h -Town, 80km/h to 100km/h - Open Area's, 120km/h Highways. Then you get like a 10% after the speed limit that you are alowed to drive. So I can do 130km/h then I am still safe. But they have always catched me then I am like 2km/h above the 10%. :(

I use to work at Volkswagen back many years ago. Gee it must have been in the late 80's. I can remember when the first Rabbit GTI came out. People went nuts over that one. What a hoot to drive..

Today I'm in a Mercedes E420 sport. Yeah, I drive too frigging fast in a car too. :blink: I got it back when I had a little money. Good thing I kept it clean as I could never replace it now... She's got 147,000 miles on her now.. It has been one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned.

Here's a photo..

DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2880.jpg