NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Coloring my hair?

BaxtersMom

I'm going grey and not in a good way:laugh: I want to color my hair but don't know if it's safe around the fids. Does anyone know? Or do I just need to stay away from them while the color is on?

I love my grey but don't want my hair to be the same color as Baxter:whistle:

Do the reverse. Let them see what you're doing so that when the brand new you appears it won't be a mental shock. I know you were think about plasic surgery but lay off the plastic surgery. That would be difficult for them to handle.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/12/02 22:21

Plastic surgery....:woohoo: Gosh I wish I could:P But I could only afford a bottle of hair coloring:laugh:

And Judy, if I had the beautiful color of your hair I wouldn't color it either. Unfortunately, my hair is a strawberry blond (or it was) and now it is just looking so washed out with couple grey splotches:(

So, okay, Dave, I will let them watch the process of my "new & improved" transformation so it won't shock them.

Dave only has a few highlights Erika, he has never had a full colour!:P

I have had mine done before but in a different room away from the greys. I was also worried about the smell of the dye! All I can say is they are still here:laugh:

I wouldnt like to say a definite yes I suppose it depends on the chemicals used in the dye but our resident expert Dave when he takes his jokers head off will probably be able to help!:laugh:

Are you having a complete change of colour?

Thanks Marie, I use Loreal and really haven't noticed a smell when I did it but didn't pay that much attention because that was before I had my flock. It is good to hear that others have done it and it was ok.

I'm too scared of plastic surgery to ever go through with it even if I had the money. Now Liposuction is another story, but I've heard it is very painful, so I probably wouldn't do that either:S

I guess I have to be happy with who I am & how I look and a bottle of hair color does wonders for me:lol: :silly: I will just stick with that.

I always said I would go grey gracefully and not ever color my hair but it's not coming in like I wanted it to:angry: If my hair was like Judys I would let it be. That is how I wanted to go grey but nature had other ideas for me:pinch: :dry:

I'm not changing to a different color so no drastic change. Just getting rid of the grey.<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/12/02 22:53

"""We are beautiful Louis Voitton handbags""""

He's 21th century now. he's added the *Sag Focus* to his new lines of old bags. It's the Reality phase. People wanna fit in the main stream of every day society. They look at all of you and say 'GEE, I also want that country farm lady weathered look.' They figure looking like that will save them loads of money cause they won't need the makeup anymore. After all, who wears makeup when they're pitching hay and feeding the hogs??

Excuse me Mr Dave! We are the sexiest old duffle bags you will ever get to keep your pumps in!

Girls I think we all need to stick together on this one!

By the way, the country farm lady weathered look is in this season Dave, are you behind with the times?:P

Ok I am complete coward and pay a fortune at the hairdressers to get my hair coloured.Next appointment in a weeks time and I am suffering badley waiting.Dave I will admit I am An old bag, but a very valuable antique one.Priceless infact.<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2008/12/03 00:29

My dearest Caroline

"""""""We are the sexiest old duffle bags you will ever get to keep your pumps in!""""""""

Here in the wonderful US, pumps refer to women's high heels and the last time I looked, I don't seem to have taken that route yet but thanks for looking upon me as alluring and sensual.

There's wonderful things I could whisper in your ear but unfortunately, you're married and so am I.

Another time, another place, another board? Who knows what might happened with the two of us.

Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/12/03 01:37<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2008/12/03 07:47