NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Thank you FairY

Buck..

First of all where are you seeing Cheer leading around here. Give me the thread.. I want to see for myself. Secondly, what "depth" will you bring here. Remember what I said. The forum is made up of the membership. Most of those members from the other site are here. That being said I find if difficult that after just one day on this forum you somehow read ALL the threads and came to the conclusion that this forum has no DEPTH...

Hey Buck. I'm sorry you cancelled your membership at that other site but you could soon be without a forum.. Perhaps you should start looking around now so WHEN that day comes your Grey will still have support... Get my drift..

Oh, and one more thing.. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK

Cheers..

Buck, perhaps your a little jealous?

I'm also wondering, since there has been no mention of it, how do YOU even know what forum the rest of us here are talking about? Unless......................hmmmm........

And I so know for a fact that there have been, no run-ins with the "chief" since CD and his (how did you put it..... oh ya,) "cheerleaders" left.

BTW, Still waiting for that pm.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/05/23 19:11

Once again... and this is the point few really understand.. It's not the database of information that makes this place or any place for that matter "deep" it's the people that come to that place..

You could have the best informational database in the world, what good is it if no one goes to that database? That's the point.. I don't care how deep or shallow this place is.. I like the people and I like the management..

End of story..

Buck wrote:

I had a run-in with the 'chief' and he told me that: one punk running around , off topic, with his cheerleaders "hi-fiving each post"

As requested by a close friend here I will let this "punk" comment go for now.. Rest assured, growing up in the streets of Brooklyn NY taught me many things.. Punk-hood wasn't one of them... And I know the punk reference was leveled at me personally.. So in order not to have this topic turn nasty there will be no further comments by me on this subject..

• 2 weeks later...