NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm new

I have lots of quetions and figured this would be a good place to learn. everything from food, care to traveling with him.

I an a first time grey owner. I have thought they were the neatest animals since I was young and now finally own one.

I have a timneh. I am not sure if it's a boy or girl so I have just been refering to it as he. His name is Bandit (likes to get into everything and run with it). He is a little more than 6 months old. I have had him for the last almost 4 months. His eyes have started changing color :(

Welcome Bandit's mom! I just recently joined, and it's very welcoming and informative here. Ask all the questions you want, and I'm sure you'll find all the answers.

Changing of the eyes from black to grey to a pale yellow is just a sign that your grey is getting more mature and older.

(unless you were just stating your displeasure of the changing in the first place, then my bad, haha.)

Hello and welcome to the forum Bandits_mom08.

Is Bandit your first bird or just your first Grey?

Take time to look around the different rooms we have here. You will find the advice you need on diet,General care and travelling on here, if not just ask and someone will give you advice if you post a new thread.

One of my greys is the same age as Bandit and has also lost the baby black eyes, he is still such a cutie though!

I cant wait to hear more about you both and see some pictures of Bandit.

Caroline.

I had 2 cockatiels(sp?) in the past. the first one died of old age, so I was told, he was about 13. the other was a female and had an ege brake:( it was very sad.

This is my first grey and the last few months have been an adventure. If I am home I get yelled at til I have a bird on my shoulder.

Hello Bandits Mom and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Bandit.

Sounds like he is aptly named, my sun conure could have been described the same way.:laugh:

You were so right, this is the place to come for all kinds of information, anything you need to know you can probably find out here and all you have to do is ask. We have some very knowledgeable members here who are more than willing to help you in any way they can.

If you have some pictures of Bandit you would like to share with us we would love to see them.