NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just saying hello

gdl51870

Hello everyone, I am Gerald and we just got a Timnah. He is 10 weeks old and is adjusting well. His/her name is cloudy, it is almost like watching your childeren at this stage. Watching him learn to climb and taking a flight brings back memories of my kids taking there first steps and telling them NO all the time. You know finding trouble... But anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Hi Gerald, congratulations on your Timneh. I just got my Tag (d.o.h. 8/06/08) yesterday. It is going to be a new adventure, yes sir, it will be. Do you have any pictures you can share, we do luv pictures!!! Cloudy is a great name for a grey. Most of all, welcome to the family!!!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2008/12/08 19:03

Hello Gerald and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Cloudy.

You do exactly have a small child in your house and will be that way for as long as he lives, they are compared to having a 2 year old child.

You will have to provide for this child, feed him, provide him with toys, keep him entertained and otherwise make your house as safe as possible from harm.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so browse thru them at your leisure and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Cloudy you would share with us we would love to see him.

Welcome to Gerald and Cloudy. Yes you do have a todler in the house and all the havock and fun that comes with it.Good luck with Cloudy and keep us informed of his progress. Post some photos if you can, we always love them.