NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new mum here!

Guest briansmum

Guest briansmum

hi everyone, just thought i would introduce me and my baby to you all. i'm beccy and the little fellow in the picture is brian, my 3 month old congo grey. he's gorgeous and i'm completely in love, having had him only 5 days though i'm not sure he's as mad about me... yet, but i can tell every day he's warming to me. he seems to be developing some wonderful characteristics and has an entertaining "love/hate" relationship with the big bell in his cage. i'm really enjoying reading through all the posts on here and have learned a few tips. i hope everyone and their grey.

beccy and brian xxx

p.s. the picture isn't the best as he was either trying to "taste" the camera or showing off and wouldn't stay still!

Guest briansmum

thank you, you all seem like lovely people :lol: finally managed to get the picture uploaded.. silly computer.

Guest briansmum

thank you all for your comments, sooo nice :) . just wanted to share the wonderful bonding session i had with brian, he was out playing on the sofa then climbed onto my chest put his face right up to mine and fell asleep :kiss: i can't believe i've only had him 5 days and he feels that safe around me, i thought it would take months. i must be doing something right.

Max was sitting on my lap over the weekend and he was like snuggling up inbetween my upper arm and my chest his head was tucked right away you could not even see it. He fell assleep this way. :laugh: He was sleeping like this for more than an hour.... I did not want to wake him up....