NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi... we're new here

Just wanted to introduce myself and Qwynn, my CAG. She's 11 months old, chatters like a champ, and keeps me on my toes. Our flock consists of 2 Quaker parrots, 4 cockatiels, 1 maroon bellied conure, 1 lovebird, 4 finches, 2 canaries... and a partridge in a pear tree. Just kidding about the partridge though. I'm always happen to meet other people who love birds as much as I do and it's fun to hear stories from other humans owned by Greys.:silly:

Hello Renee and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Qwynn.

You do have quite a flock going with a wide assortment of birds and I can imagine they keep you on your toes allright, thats a lot of poop.:laugh:

You certainly came to the right place as we are all bird lovers here and most of us are nuts about our greys, there is nothing like them and they are as dear to us as our own human children.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and some good stories that others have shared with us so browse thru them at your leisure and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I see you have a picture of Qwynn in your avatar but if you have some others you would share with us we would love to see them.

Hi Renee and welcome to our great forum!

Wow you have quite a flock going on there! You must be really busy with all those fids but it must be very rewarding as well.

Have you had Qwynn since he was a baby?

Cant wait to hear more about all your birds and maybe see some pictures as well.

Glad you have joined us.

Caroline.

Hello and welcome the forum. Qwynn sounds like quite a character and you flock sounds interesting too.  I got my grey first, then added a conure, an eclectus and recently a dyh amazon. We have a full house too. And Judy was right when she said "That's a lot of Poop!" :woohoo: Hope to hear more about you, Qwynn and the rest of your flock. That's a nice picture you posted of her. She looks like a diva:laugh: