NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new girl in the house

markb68

Hello, on 11-29-2008 we will have a new girl in the house. We are bringing home a 6 month old grey. She is awesome. Anything special that we should know. I read the book from the pet store already. Any information would be helpful. Im sure you will be hearing from me alot.

Thank you,

Mark

Congratualtions Mark and it's GreYt haning you join this Forum!!

When you get a chance, why don't you go to the welcome room and formally introduce yourself so all will know we have a new member? :-)

It's wonderful you have read a book in preparation of bringing your new baby home. There are tons of questions you are going to have, that the book may not have prepared you for completely.

Never hesitate to ask those questions. It's normal and we enjoy helping all who ask. You will find we love photos and stories of others Greys, so don't hold back and posting them. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.

Hi Mark. Welcome to the forum. You have made a good start by doing some reading before bringing the new girl home.I hope you ask lots of questions as it is the best way to learn.Read through the posts hear and some or all of your questions will be answered. Continue to do lots of research about greys as we learn every day.

Hello Mark and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey. Have you named her yet?

Congrats on getting your first grey, you have taken the first step into enriching your life with a wonderful companion, a lifetime committment that will pay big dividends for your effort and love.

You will learn much from reading thru our many threads, they are packed with useful information and I encourage you to ask questions, no matter how trivial or silly they may sound and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of your grey would you share some with us as we would love to see her.

Hi there

Welcome to the forum

I have heaps of books on Greys but the most amusing, informative for me is "parrots for dummies!" which you can get at a reasonable cost from Amazon perhaps even ebay

Good luck with your new grey and have a great day

Regards

Hayley

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your new baby grey, this is where all the fun begins!

Take time to read through the forum and check out the threads in the Nursery room as these will help you in the early days with your baby.

Make sure you ask lots of questions no matter how trivial they may seem.

I look forward to hearing more about you and your new baby and seeing some photos.

Great you could join us here.

Caroline.