"R" Rated Chatter

CeasarsDad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'll go first......................there are a lot of good looking ones here. How'd we pull that one off ladies????

Maybe we can start a "BOYS ONLY" thread, and we can post pictures of all of them! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Guest islandgirltexas

Talon wrote:

Okay, I'll go first......................there are a lot of good looking ones here. How'd we pull that one off ladies????

Maybe we can start a "BOYS ONLY" thread, and we can post pictures of all of them! :woohoo: :woohoo:

that is a good idea..there are some very cute ones out here..shame on me..i thought my homones were in check at my age..hahaha...i suppose it is ok to window shop..right? think we could get Antonio Banderas to join us?

islandgirltexas wrote:

when i was a young girl..it was Roger Moore for me..the 2nd James Bond..remember? Yummy! But I live here in this college town with the cutest resident doctors jogging on the beach(no shirt)...I just have to look..hahaha...Jean-Claude Van Dam does it for me too...hahha

When I was younger it was Sean Connery who did it for me, that man is suave. Jean-Claude was fine too, I bought the movie Universal Soldier just so I could watch the scene where he is naked and walking away from the camera, those cheeks were to die for.