NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New here

spookyhurst

I just wanted to say hi and introduce my grey (a Timneh) to everyone.

Nikko and I live in the Phoenix metro area (it's a 100 degrees here today {Feel-bad-000200A3}). She is 5 or 6 years old. She was 4 when I adopted her in October, 2005, but I don't know her exact hatch date. Nikko came from Tucson Avian Rescue and Adoption (I highly recommend them if you're looking to add a bird to your family). Our vet calls her a princess, which is a perfect description. She's a dainty little thing and prefers to play quietly with a foot toy rather than get wild and crazy on a boing.

This looks like a very nice forum, and we look forward to meeting all of you :).

spookyhurst wrote:

I just wanted to say hi and introduce my grey (a Timneh) to everyone.

Ahh Spookyhurst.. So very very happy you are here with us. This forum continues to gain some wonderful additions to its' already outstanding membership base. I certainly look forward to your insight and knowledge on African Grey's.

Hey everyone.. Please do welcome Spookyhurst to our club..

Hey Spooky.. can you post your photo in the GREY OWNER WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE thread. This bunch is shy and needs some prodding..

Thank you..:P<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/05/14 03:09

Guest Monique

Welcome Spooky!!! It's great to have you on our forum and a pic to boot :). Sounds like your Grey is quite the doll. It is wonderful you were able to find your baby from a rescue organization.

I hope you enjoy it here!! B)

judygram wrote:

Darn it, it was slow to react and I guess I hit the submit button more than once. Sorry.

:P

Just swayed my magic stick to remove some of the double postings :P

Welcome here Judygram - and Spookyhurst you too of course.

Good to have you both here! and I hope you will have fun :)