NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gregory adoption update

Thats great news Michael and I would say that Gregory is a sure bet now that you have passed the home visit, do you know how soon this could be? I am so excited for you and won't this be like an early Christmas present, keep us informed and add pictures when you can.:cheer:

Super-mega-ultra update!

In a surprise move by the woman that runs the sanctuary in which she said "The faster we can get him settled, the better, and you two obviously love him, so..." added to the fact that Gregory's sister was apparently chewing on the sweet little guy, we took Gregory home today. He's exhausted from a day of blood tests, antibiotics, and a move across state lines, but he's home at last and settling in.

We've already discovered that he really, REALLY likes carrots.

Well congrats on bringing Gregory home already, they knew a good thing when they saw it, he looks like he is starting to settle in, he looks nice and this will be the start of a long and loving relationship.

Keep us updated on his progress and be sure to let us know if you need anything as one of us is just a click away.:cheer:

Oh I am so pleased. You look so happy and proud in your photos. Gregory is a very beautiful grey and lucky as well.Keep us all updated often. My Charlie loves carrots aswell. Sheila<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2008/11/30 21:20