NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

ZZero speaks!!

cflanny

Yesterday it was very rainy and gloomy here ZZero was very quiet all day just kinda slept off and on. I was a little worried but I thought mabey he felt like me about the weather. Today the sun is shining thru (barley) and he hasnt stopped chatting all day. I heard "hello, HI" I was so excited but he wouldnt say it again so I thought I was crazy. Since I sat down to do some work on the comp he keeps saying Hello over and over in different tones and voices!! Yea how fun its gonna be :))

I am afraid you are gonna find out that he won't shut up now that he has broken the barrier:laugh: just kidding:lol: :whistle:

Congrats on ZZero uttering his first words and it is so much fun listening to your grey chatting and talking to hear what new words he speaks, enjoy:cheer: :P:)

Congrats :) , Just keep on talking to him and he will continue in his own time to say the words. Once they start to talk it is a treat to listern to them. I laught when Charlie starts to talk as he is now a yr old and he does not stop. He still mumbles a lot as well but he is such a pleasure i cant stop loving her, The more attention and love you give them the quicker and faster they will speak. Is it not nice to be a mom to a grey! :)

Oh yea now the fun begins. Zzero will be talking up a storm in no time. You won't be able to have a conversation without him putting his opinion in there.:laugh: He will also be impersonating everyone in the house and sound more like them than they do. Tyco is always getting me with that one Tyco will scream MOM MOM and I will go see what my daughter wants and she will look at me like I totally lost my mind. and its that darn bird impersonating my daughters voice and I can't tell the difference. There's nothing like a Grey to keep life interesting:laugh: :evil: :woohoo:

HEHE I havent heard it since its been a array of all kinds of things now he priming for somthing big. When ever he chatters I say " Hi my names ZZero and I love my mommy!" mabey I will get that for a Xmas present! When he contacts I yell back "marco" I was in the front yard and he was desperatly trying to call to me which turned into crys and then I heard it "Marco!!" so I yelled back "Polo" Thanks everyone for your coments Its gonna be fun!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: