NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

sparky

betsyboop

Guess what everybody got and e.mail from the producer of rude tube on channel E4.Our SPARKY is coming on there show on DECEMBER the 3RD on E4 it has made my day as they say been awaiting for this for a long time so it seems,well only like 3 months so this is it.If yu are offended do not watch by a few swear words,but it is his scottish accent that people want and the way he says things so that,s the news from this side so happy here.:woohoo:

WoW!!! Congratulations Betsyboop!!!!

What is rude tube on channel E4? is there an american satellite version or number for that? If not, please record it so all the Forum family here can enjoy the notoriety of one of our members and their Grey become a global tv start. :-)

{Nature-0002008B}

Thanks for the enquiring at 10p.m at night hope you enjoy it we did in making it.Let us hope that other members enjoy it to do not know the content yet I hope you have a sense of humour because you will need it belive me he is wee cheeky boy and very rude indeed especially when he does't get his own way he is spoilt rotten this side he is my friend,my wee boy etc. Hope you all enjoy it on the 3rd DEC on E4 at 10 o'clock.:cheer:

• 3 weeks later...