NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lonely hearts

Empress

As most of us are living in the US & Canada, I think I shall take it upon myself to locate an Ark big enough to pick up all that want to go, with birds included.

Oh by the way does anyone no how long it takes for an Ark to travel to the UK?:S

Just to give the hostess a time line on our arrival:laugh:

Carolyn & Mika

Now Carolyn, an ark... wow! That is a great idea... Did you hear about some severe weather conditions to arrive soon? :) It would actually come handy to keep an ark in your back garden, especially if you live in the south... :) Never traveled with an ark yet, but cruise ships takes a few weeks to cross the Atlantic....

Well, how do you do Laurie? Come on over then! :) We will wait for you with a nice tea and some lovely rain... :) When i used to love in the states my ex hubby and i were laughing our arse off on Brit talk as well, if heard in a movie or something. It took me a while to learn that garbage is rubbish here and elevators are lifts, but you get used to it... They still say i have an American accent but not so much anymore.... :)))

Here in the US, Bristish accents are the latest craze. I too love hearing a British accent and I've notice that many of our TV shows have Brits in them now:) . Even my soap opera:laugh: Yesterday I turned cartoons on for my flock to watch and don't know the name of it but it was a cartoon with 3 Bristish children playing. :woohoo: . I wish the US would pick up the British accent for good. It sounds much more proper than our sloppy English slang;) .