NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New To Forum

DMD525

Hello all, my name is Donna I have had my african grey for 15 years his name is coco he's my best friend he welcomes me when I walk through the door " Hi honey how are you today" he never ceases to amaze me ,I also just lost my beloved cat "Patrick" coco misses patrick everyday still calling out for him my proud brother has posted coco on youtube take a look he's quite entertaining.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feccJOCUgaw

Hello Donna and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Coco.

Thats so sweet how Coco welcomes you home, they really are such endearing creatures and mine also continues to amaze me with her vocabulary and her intellect.

I too lost a beloved cat this year and I know you miss Patrick very much and please accept my condolences on your loss.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask any questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Coco you would like to share with us please do as we would love to see him.

Welcome Donna and Coco!!

I love that video. I posted it here on the forum almost a year ago when I first found it and added to my favorites. Coco just loves that music and to dance. :-)

I am sorry to hear about your cat. Looking forward to hearing more from you.