NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Mollysmum

Hi everyone.

I thought I would introduce myself and Molly my four month old timneh. We got her yesterday after much research in to owning a grey.

She came from a local breeder and she is hand reared but is a bit wary of us at the moment. She has started to say her name already and is wolf whistling.<br><br>Post edited by: Mollysmum, at: 2008/11/16 22:15

Molly sounds like a smart one, be careful or soon she will be running your house and sending you out to the market at 2am to buy sorbet and toys.

I love my TAG, and have been so much happier since I got him. My health has even improved (Im guessing being happier and sharing healthy food w/ him has contributed to this). I am so excited for you and am looking forward to hearing all about her as you learn more about eachother!

Hello Wendy and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Molly.

Molly needs time to settle in to feel comfortable in her new home, everything is new and different to her so be very patient with her and don't rush her into something she is hesitant about until she shows she is ready.

Have you done a lot of research about the greys, if not please do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information that may help you with dealing with her and do ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem and we will help you in any way we can.

Would you share some pictures of Molly with us as we would love to see her.