NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ice Regurgitates

nims

So most of you will know about the new addition to my flock. He is Ice and is a 4 year old male.

Today he regurgitated on my hand for me but he did a funny tail shake too...........! I cant believe he has already regurgitated for me but wanted to know if the tail thing was normal and he was kinda squatting and bobbing his head with his wings hanging low.

I just want to know if this is normal for Ice to do?

Thanks

Nims<br><br>Post edited by: nims, at: 2008/11/14 22:15

I'm not sure but am glad you asked. When I got Baxter he regurgitated during the first or second week. He was in his cage and then he didn't do it again anymore....untill 2 nights ago. He was on his portable perch and he was holding on to my finger. His wings were low and all the sudden he is reguritating. Gosh its such an ugly sight but I was wondering why he was holding his wings low and kind of squatting too. Was wondering if it a sexual thing:ohmy: or just reguritating?

Congradulations on the reguritating though. He loves you already:)

That is normal sexual attraction action. Do not rub his body while he is doing this. It will further excite him and you could have some serious problems with him.

It is great to hear he has already become smitten you though. You must be on cloud nine. :-)