NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello to the grey forum

glenn67

Hi everyone, just joined as we have recently welcomed a new member to the family called Tizzy, he is a 4 month old african grey with a huge personality.

He is not our first bird but he is our first grey. Only 4 months and he wolf whistles at everyone who enters the house and is just about saying hello.

Look forward to chatting with other grey owners.

Hi Glenn and welcome to the forum.

I look forward to hearing more about Tizzy and maybe seeing some photos! We love to see baby photos on here.

Make sure you look in the Nursery room, theres plenty of advice in there for your new baby grey.

Hope you enjoy it here and congratulations on your new baby.

Caroline.

Hello Glenn and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Tizzy, what a cute name.

So what other parrots or birds do you have? I also have a sun conure along with my grey and I do enjoy both of them immensely.

I think the wolf whistle was the first thing that my grey learned to do, my hubby made sure of that and now she says lots of words and phrases. She didn't talk until she was about 1 year old so yours has plenty of time yet.

To find out lots of useful information do read thru our many threads and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We all love pictures here so if you want to share some of Tizzy you are more than welcome to do so, in fact it is almost a requirement:laugh: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...