NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Indi and Woody update

Anmlhggr

Indi and Woody are still doing good! Indi seems very curious about Woody but Woody seems to not want much to do with him :( I think woody would bite him if he could, so we've not had any introductions yet - but they can tolorate being in the same vacinity of one another. Woody has learned many of Indi's beeps and whistles - so now Woody talks twice as much and Indi hardly talks at all. Indi has mumbled a few things and he has such a cute cartoon voice. :laugh: I will try and get some more pictures up here. Any ideas on getting Woody to accept Indi? I've been treating him as top bird in everything, but I feel a little guilty playing with Indi while Woody is there. :S

Oh yea, we are working on what I call "stretches" I'll lift his wings up and count to three, or roll him over and count to three and he is done with the stretch when I reach 3. He seems to really look forward to them and now when I start them he'll go "3!" and expect it to be over! lol I try to touch him in a new place everyday and he tolerates it cause it's over at 3 :P