NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Talk!

casper

I wanted to start this thread so we can officially introduce all the new babies we have join our wonderful forum!

I will give everyone a karma who posts if;

1. You write a paragraph about your little grey bundle!

OR

2. You can post a picture.

OR

3. You might be picking up your new baby in the near future and just want to shout and tell all the grey world how excited you are!

Lets Have some great posts everyone. I cant wait to hear from you all!

Caroline:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I will be getting a TAG in late November, she is the youngest of 4 and up until Yesterday was the shyest of the batch or is that hatch!!! They are finally on only one formula feeding a day at night and Sweet Pea, what we call her because she was the sweetest, led the charge for the cage door at formula time. Millie, my breeder, a lovely 76 year old widow, tells me all about her 4 monsters once a week. Sweet Pea was hatched 8/15/08, Millie told me what she weighed but I don't remember, but Millie can tell me when I call because she keeps records. I love Millie she is the greatest. So Sweet Pea is my forever grey!!!{Feel-good-00020114}{Feel-good-0002006B}

I cant wait for you to bring your new baby home! Will you be calling her Sweet pea? If you are I think this is such a cute name!

Another beautiful baby to join our forum! Roll on the end of November!

Thankyou for your post, Karma coming your way:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have one baby. She was born 28th Feb 2008. She is fantastic to have around. She is starting to be vocal and is mumbling a little. She is closely bonded to my hubby.

My other baby is Ice and he is our rehome/rescue CAG he is very vocal. Says all sorts and absolutely adores me. He has come a long way since we have had him and is making progress everyday.

I am trying to post pics but they are too large :( :( :(

Patsy! I am in love!:kiss:

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!

Karma to you for posting.:)

Nims, both your babies sound adorable! I always read with interest your posts on both Indy and Ice. I hope you can resize the pics so we get to see them both.

Karma coming your way:)

Thankyou to both of you.

Caroline.