NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everybody

Hi everyone. My name is Imraan and my African Grey is Buddy. I've had him since he was 10 weeks old. Buddy is now 1 year and 4 months. He is very playful and energetic. He's goes nuts for nuts. Buddy is my first pet bird so I'm looking forward for some help from you guys. Thanks!

Hello Imraan and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Buddy.

Buddy sounds like a healthy grey and I like that comment that he goes nuts for nuts, any one kind in particular or just any nuts?

You certainly came to the right place if looking for lots of useful information as our threads are full of it and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of Buddy if you would be so kind to share some with us.:)

Hi Imraan so glad you could join us. If you have any stories about Buddy we would really like to hear them. Some of the greys' antics can be so funny. Is Buddy talking yet and what sounds does he like to make? If you have any pictures you would like to share we'd sure like to see them.