NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cherry is coming home

streetrida25

I've been lingering around for quite sometime now. Posted a few questions a while ago. But in my hiatus I have purchased a beautiful little girl I named cherry:woohoo: I will be picking her up next tuesday at noon.

I ended up going with parrot kingdom, they were a pleasure to deal with. She is about 4 months old. Here is a few picks I was sent.

Post edited by: streetrida25, at: 2008/11/05 01:20 smaller_cherry.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: streetrida25, at: 2008/11/05 01:21

smaller_cherry.JPG

Congratulations!

Cherry is one beautiful baby grey. I love the name, what made you decide on this for your new baby?

Take a look around the Nursery room which will give you advice on bringing your new baby home, but looking at those wonderful pictures, Cherry has been handled very well and you look like you will have no problems with socializing your new baby.

Please post and keep us all updated with Cherry's home coming. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Enjoy your new baby grey:)

Caroline

Thanks everyone, i'm very excited. :silly:

I was watching Dogtown, The Michael Vick Dogs, and there was the sweetest little pitbull named cherry. I fell in love with the name and when I saw the little girl online and that name just stuck in my head when I saw her.

I picked up some Harrisons today, a few foot toys and some foraging toys to add to her collection. I still have 6 days til she gets here. :laugh:

she is on the left<br><br>Post edited by: streetrida25, at: 2008/11/06 03:02