NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Alfie's eyes are changing

stclerk

Hiya Steve,

I hope you and your family are well!

Keeko's eyes have started to change colour as well, but believe me, he gets cheekier every day! He is the troublemaker out of the bunch!

I hope young Alfie is doing well, have you taken any recent photos? If you have, try to post some when you get time.

Nice to hear from you and Alfie.

Take care:)

Caroline.

I think I must be one of the few that likes the old mature greys more than the babies.:laugh: Elmo's eyes changed quite a while ago and I was very happy to see it happen. Don't get me wrong, I love all the baby birds but for some reason the older birds always get me to fall for them. Like Pattie and Sasha (both about 40), Ethel who is 9, and Whyman who was 24-25 years old.

i agree i like the adult eyes better for that reason its easier to feel what they are feeling if you know what i mean. They are still cute and nothing is creepy like a senegal eyes, they are cute birds but something about the eyes that kinda spook me..lol

Yes Steve it is a transition and you will start missing some of the baby noises, pants and general babyness. But, the joy of watching them grow in their confidence, abilities, coordination and intelligent responses to things going on around them and what you are saying or doing with them will bring more joy and appreciation for that little baby Grey than you can ever imagine. :-)