NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sassy shower!!***VIDEO ADDED***

pyrowaves

So Sassy was out in the living room last night with my g/f Jamie happy as can be. letting Jamie hold/pet her even tho Jamie was only around her for a short time on Sunday when we got her and then was gone all week until last night, which makes us both happy.

I went to take a shower and just left the door cracked so I could hear what was going on.

Sassy jumped off Jamie, then strutted right into the bathroom. By this time I had opened the curtain a bit to see what she was doing. The water was misting out the door on to the shower mat a little and Sassy just stood an watched.

After a minute she then started going in and out of the mist. and we couldn't tell if she liked it or didn't. I just thought she seems to not mind it so I put her int he shower some with me. At first she was ont he floor od the shower running back and forth, in and out of the water flapping her wings.

Then we got her perch and I held on to it in there and she did the same thing, went back and forth, in and out of the water seeming to love it the whole time.

shortly after it started Jamie got the video camera and hopefully this weekend I can post it online for all to see.

I have read most all of the shower threads and some say there is a shower perch that can be purchased online. Where can I find this and what one should I get?<br><br>Post edited by: pyrowaves, at: 2008/11/03 02:39

Most any of the online bird supply places sell shower perches and they are mostly all the same, pvc pipe with suction cups to attach to the shower wall, just do a google search to find them.

Thats wonderful that Sassy likes showers, mine would never venture into one without being taken in there by me, she tolerates the shower but does not like it, count yourself lucky.