NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

pesticides thats safe for Greys

gourdlady247

I bought a large bag of dog food a couple weeks back, opened up and roaches went everywhere. So now I'm seeing roaches everyonce in a while in the kitchen. So is there any thing that is safe for me to spray that won't mess with George. Or ill I have to house him out side for the day, but of course it getting kinda chilly out.

Thanks

Marla

You can't use pesticides around birds. If you don't have hundreds of roaches, the best way to handle the problem is with roach baits. One of the most popular is Roach Motel.

This is some information on it. Also look up the product on your PC to check it out further

================================================

"The Original" Roach Motel®

Best Use: Control light to medium roach infestations in your home.

Insects Trapped:

German cockroaches

American cockroaches

Smokey Brown cockroaches

Palmetto bugs

Water bugs

Spiders

Crickets

Scorpions

Benefits:

Hides dead insects from view.

Pesticide Free and Child Safe. As with all products in the Black Flag Motelâ„¢ product line, you may use this product safely and easily without concern for children or pets.

Traps continuously for up to 60 days.

Use Tips:

Place Roach Motels near walls or corners, under sinks, in cabinets, or behind appliances such as your refrigerator and other areas where roaches live and breed.

If after 3 days, you have not trapped any insects, move Roach Motels to a different location.

Roach Motel will tell you if you have a roach problem and how bad it is. If a Roach Motel trap is filled with more than 50 roaches within 24 hours, you have a heavy infestation and should consider calling a professional exterminator.