NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i want to buy an afrivan gray

nicoletabran

Hi nicoletabran,

Welcome to the forum!:)

What advice do you need? Are you looking for advice where to buy a grey from? Or just advice in general about the African Grey?

Feel free to ask any questions and we will try and help you.

Why dont you introduce yourself in the welcome room and tell us a bit more about yourself?

Caroline

Have you researched the needs of an African Grey?

There is alot of good information on this forum about the needs of African Greys. I do not want to go into it a lot now in case you have done your research already.

If you have researched the needs of a grey and still want to get one, then it depends on where you live. I can give you the name of the breeder I use. She is VERY nice and really cares about her birds.

Or you could look to see if you are close to any of the breeders listed here http://www.birdbreeders.com/

I would recommend finding a breeder close to you where you can go visit the breeder and see there set up so that you are not supporting a "Parrot Mill". Also, then you can see any of the birds that they may have available and see which bird picks you out.<br><br>Post edited by: Sallas, at: 2008/10/31 19:22

oh, u r too kinde to be true

i hoped for an answer but not that soon. sometimes miracoles happends.

i am from romania and i finished second university but my profesion is cosmetician. beuaty things.

i am 29 y old, married, no kids and i look for a parrot, african grey one.i had a bad moment when a cameroon guy asked some money by post to send me a parot, i trusted so i left without money and no parrot.

i cant say i know everything about africans grey parrots but i know enough so i can buy one.i want it very much. so i need a breeder, a true one and hope to be next to my country....i dont know another way.

thx u