NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new

Hiya dragonheart,

Its lovely of you to join us here!

Are you a new grey owner or have you owned your grey for a while.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself and your grey/s. Cant wait to hear more about you and maybe see some pictures!

Caroline:)

Welcome Dragonheart. So glad you decided to join us. I am assuming you have a grey from your profile picture. Nice looking grey. Please tell us a little more. What's his/her name, how long have you had your grey? Look forward to hearing more about you:)<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/10/31 15:43

Hello Dragonheart and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing anything about you since you gave us nothing in your introduction.

I assume you have a grey since I see one in your avatar, how old is it and how long have you had it? Do you know what sex it is and what is the name?

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so browse thru and read to your hearts content and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any other pictures of your grey you would like to share with us we would love to see them.