NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Whats your favorite you tube video

Janfromboone

There was a recent post from someone was just showing a video she liked on you tube. I love cruising through you tube to find really amazing birds and their videos. When I brought Tobie home I knew he might be able to talk, but not until I saw some videos did I know how well he might talk.

I thought it might be fun to see what videos people have found that they like. -- I don't think it should be limited to Greys either. What do you think? What's your favorite you tube bird or video?

Here is one of mine-- I have many.

There are a lot of very talented birds on You Tube, I like the videos of Riley the eclectus. I do admit that watching the birds talking makes me a bit jealous that Lyric doesn't utter a word. I keep hoping maybe one day he will, but of course I love him regardless of his lack of speech.

I got pretty lucky, Saphira starting mimmicing things at about 4 months, now at about 7 months old she has about a 10 - 15 word vocabulary, I hope se keeps learning them.

I know she picks up annoying noises really quick, my fiancee had the windows open this summer and decided that maybe she would like to look out the window and get some fresh air, so she put her play stand in front of the window. There was a bird outside that was making a really shrill noise, she picked that up in under 15 minutes (needless to say, my fiancee quickly shut the window, but to this day she still loves to make that noise)..

This is really fun to me. Danmcq and domyoburk found videos of birds I've never seen and Riley is a hoot. I love when Riley kisses under his wing "Like that". I looked at somemore of paulixia. Besides batting the ball with gusto that little bird can really dance.

Here is another one for you -- I love his little wave.

edited by: Janfromboone, at: 2008/10/29 22:14